Caloga collects certain personal data about you, in the following cases:
- when you register on Caloga websites
- when you register for a contest game directly organized by Caloga
- when you participate in a contest game or register on a website published by a third party company, and that it is explicitly stated that your address will be sent to one of the lists managed by Caloga, as a partner / sponsor of this operation
We place great importance on the confidentiality and protection of your personal data. Caloga collects personal data about you in a spirit of loyalty and transparency in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, the (Loi Informatique & Liberté) Act of 6 January 1978 amended in 2004 and then in 2018 and the Law for Confidence in the Digital Economy (“Loi pour la Confiance dans l’Économie Numérique » or “LCEN”). Caloga selects very carefully its partners, and ensures, by all available means including contractual bindings, their compliance with provisions of article 13 of the GDPR.
Identity of the Controller
SAS Caloga – 75 rue Guy Môquet – 92240 Malakoff – France
Data Protection Officer
Caloga has appointed a Data Protection Officer. You can write to him at:
Data Protection Officer
Caloga – 75 rue Guy Môquet – 92240 Malakoff – France
Purposes of the treatment
Sending commercial prospecting messages.
Categories of personal data
Identity (surname, first name, date of birth, gender, address, postal code),
Professional data (occupation)
Connection data (IP address)
Caloga only collects data that is appropriate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
Personal data are not transferred outside of the European Union
Data retention period
Your data are used during a period of 1 year (max) past the last activity date.
For archiving and proof purposes, your data can be conserved for 4 years (max) past the last activity date.
Data processing is based on consent.
You have the following rights:
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data. An unsubscribe link is provided in each message we send.
- the right to obtain from the controller the confirmation that personal data about you are or are not being processed and, where available, access to such personal data.
- the right to ask the controller to correct or delete your personal data, or to limit the processing of your personal data.
- the right to portability of your personal data.
In order to exercise the above rights, you may contact the Data Protection Officer whose contact details are given above. The latter, if necessary, may ask you for additional information in order to confirm your identity.
You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. For France, it is:
La Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL)
3 Place Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
Source where your data comes from
In each message that is sent to you, a clickable link is present to indicate the source from which your data originates.
In order to send you personalized messages, we carry out a targeting taking into account your personal data (gender, age, postal code, occupation) and behavioral data (openings, clicks).
Last updated : 29/03/2021